Training and Services
Our remit is to provide training, qualifications and support services that contribute to upskilling youth practitioners working in a varierty of contexts to help them work more effectively with young people. We offer:
- Training needs analysis within youth sectors,organisations and teams
- UK wide bespoke training to those working with young people in a multitude of contexts
- The development and writing of good practice guides
- Consultancy and supervision to youth practitioners, line managers and organisations
Our bespoke and commissioned training and support services cover the following:
- Working with difficult and challenging behaviours
- Facilitation, participation and group dynamics
- Safeguarding - putting policy into practice
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Young people and money
- Coaching and mentoring
Training can be commissioned from a half day, full day, to a set of linked sessions and days; it can either be accredited or non-accredited. We also offer follow up support in the work place to help put the ideas and techniques into practice.
We are an NOCN and One Awards recognised centre and offer Youth Work and Employability Qualifications.
Please get in touch with us to find out more about what we offer and discuss training options.